Burton Photon Step On Snowboard Boot + Attacco Re:Flex
Venduto ESCLUSIVAMENTE come KIT.
Lo scarpone da snowboard Photon Step On BOA® da uomo offre il massimo livello di prestazioni con la rapida e micro regolazione del sistema BOA® Fit con tecnologia Coiler ™. Lo scarpone è progettato specificamente per gli attacchi Step On® da uomo Burton per offrire una velocità di aggancio e sgancio senza precedenti, con un controllo della tavola senza compromessi.
Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial
New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won’t kink, and are easy to re-lace
Flex / Response
Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance
1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response
Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
All Mountain, Park, Backcountry
Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding
EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot’s overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period
Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
BURTON ATTACCHI UOMO STEP ON RE:FLEX
L’attacco da snowboard Burton Step On Re: Flex da uomo offre una connessione intuitiva tra scarpone e attacco per i riders che cercano sia praticità che prestazioni. Tre punti di aggancio, due sulla punta e uno sul tallone, offrono semplicità, sicurezza e controllo della tavola senza pari, mentre una leva a sgancio rapido garantisce un’uscita facile e veloce. Universalmente compatibile con tutti gli attuali sistemi di montaggio per snowboard, inclusi 4×4, 3D® e The Channel®.
Attacco Re:Flex – Venduto in taglia L (compatibile con i numeri disponibili)
- Response: Medium
Comfort & Fit
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
Performance & Response
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Mouting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
Simple To Use
- Boot-to-Binding Connection: Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for unprecedented performance in a simple and secure system
- Mounting: Compatible with all mounting systems